St. Patrick’s Day is this Friday and our closet is green-free. For so many reasons this color has alluded us for years and now as we approach the holiday with a desire to forego the “where’s your green” comments and occasional sneaky pinch, we’ve gotten serious about finding something green that we can proudly show off.
Move over lucky the leprechaun, we’re sharing our favorite finds for donning something a little green and celebrating St. Patrick’s day with calm (at least until the green beer starts flowing).
Find your nearest Nordstrom or get comfortable with paying for expedited shipping friends.
- These Le Spec sunglasses are the perfect shade of gray green. Plus we love to wear sunglasses as headbands.
- This Gray Malin phone cover has a photoreal image of central park. It almost makes us want to upgrade to the iPhone 7 in time for St. Patty’s Day, and plan our next trip to NYC, of course.
- Give me a chance to wear a super cute beaded bracelet and I’m in! I love the name and lucky power of this Gorjana Power Aventurine Bracelet.
- I just purchased these Kendra Scott earrings in the prettiest neutral color (ahem, note my safety color propensity). Now I’m going to get bold and purchase them in this gorgeous shade of green or maybe these, which are a little lighter.
- This timeless bag from Marc Jacobs is just the splash you need, plus it’s on trend for spring.
- These Kate Spade mini stud earrings are so classic and versatile. And, studs continue to be the rage.
May the luck of the Irish be with you this St. Patrick’s Day!