This year, Earth Day organizers are honing in on one of our biggest environmental crises: plastic pollution. It’s a cause we’re passionate about, too (read about our experience uncovering just how polluted our oceans are).
To support our collective efforts to end plastic pollution and to also inspire small changes that can make a lasting impact on Mother Earth, we’ve developed a guide on how you can spend your time today – whether you have 5 minutes or 5 hours to give – to make a positive change.
- 5 Ways to Honor Earth Day
- 5 Way to Kick our Plastic Addiction
- 5 Product Swaps to be Gentler on the Planet
- 5 Stories to Read on Earth Day
- 5 Nonprofits to Support for an Environmental Impact
- 5+ Sustainable Fashion Finds and Athletic Wear
How will you be honoring Earth Day today?