Everyday you can make a choice to be gentler on the planet when purchasing your essential skin care products and items. Plus, did you know what you put on your body ends up back in your body. Take a look at this simple graphic. Here are a few simple swap suggestions:
- Ditch the Neutrogena sunscreen and choose All Good sunscreen. My family loves this spray.
- Swap Oribe for Briogeo products that work equally as well without the chemical additives.
- If you’re not ready to ditch tampons, at least swap Tampax for Natra Tampons and Pads so you’re not exposing your personal parts to chlorine and other chemicals.
- Swap your Kevin Aucoin pressed blush for this one from Han that offers a nice saturation
- Ditch your Carmex for Evan Healy’s whipped shea butter with raspberry seed. Our office is obsessed.
What are your better-for-the-earth swaps? Tell us on Facebook.